a. Super Stopper Hook b. Keeper Hook c. X-Gap Hook d. Gripper Hook e. Stinger Hook
16) Which of the following is NOT a term typically used by bass anglers to describe a huge bass? a. Lunker b. Toad c. Hawg Mike Iaconelli and Molix creates a new category of baits: d. Brutus The “Special Vibration Jigs” Donkey Technical data: weight ½ oz e. hook size 3/0, weight 3/8 oz hook size 3/0 rattlin’
17) Which of the following is NOT a lake found on the Colo- rado River chain of lakes? a. Lake Powell b. Lake Mead c. Lake Mohave d. Lake Havasu e. Lake Fisher 18) Which state has the most miles of inland waterways? a. Minnesota
b. Florida c. Texas d. Louisiana e. Wisconsin
19) While nearly every bass angler knows of George Per- ry and his world record largemouth bass, few know of the tackle he used. What was the rod & reel combo he used to subdue this fish? a. Sears Rod & J.C. Higgins Reel b. Tru-Temper Rod & Pflueger Reel c. Dowagiac Rod & Heddon Reel d. Shakespeare Rod & Pflueger Reel e. Pflueger Rod & Shakespeare Reel
20) The Flippin Stik, with its telescoping brown fiberglass blank, was the first rod commercially produced specifically for the technique of Flippin’. Who was this company? a. Phenix Rods b. Contender Rods c. Fenwick Rods d. Abu-Garcia-Conolon Rods e. Lamiglas Rods
Distribution for U.S. Mid-West - Angler’s International Resources 1272 E. Dundee Rd. Palatine, IL 60074 - Phone 847-991-3200
16-20 You’re a bona-fide bubba who knows his fishing and has been around the block a time or two. You can take the front of the boat any time.
11-15 You know your bass fishing and its history well enough to have probably cashed a check or two in your day. You’re good, but not ready to be a Jeopardy contestant.
6-10 You know a bit about fishing and probably need to spend more time hanging out at your local tackle shop to put yourself into the elite standing.
0-5 Rainbow Powerbait is on sale at Wal-Mart. Pick up a couple of jars and head to your local trout farm.
www.molix.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
1) B 2) B 3) E 4) B 5) B 6) E 7) B 8) B
9)B 10) A 11) D 12) E 13) B 14) D 15) B 16) D
17) E 18) C -Texas has 4959 miles, 179 miles more than second place Minnesota
19) B 20) C